Leopards Open League Play at No. 10 Loyola
| Lafayette (2-2) vs. No. 10 Loyola (1-1)
|Date||Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 at 12 p.m.|
|Location||Baltimore, Md. | Ridley Athletic Complex|
|Live Video||Patriot League Network|
|Social Media||Twitter & Facebook|
- Lafayette opens Patriot League play on Saturday, traveling to No. 10 Loyola for a 12 p.m. tilt in Baltimore.
- The Leopards sit at 2-2 on the season with wins over NJIT and Wagner, and losses to North Carolina and Manhattan. The Wagner victory came in double overtime at Fisher Stadium as senior co-captain Will McCarthy netted the winner just 12 seconds into the second extra session.
- Junior goalie Jonathan Anastos has been solid between the pipes with 38 saves through four games and a 10.81 goals-against average. Anastos holds a 2-2 record with a .463 save percentage.
- Junior Conor Walters has been the main source of offense for the Maroon and White with nine goals to lead the attack. Sophomore Adam Close follows with six tallies, while McCarthy and freshman John Natoli each have five goals on the year.
- Saturday's game marks the second against a ranked opponent for the Maroon and White this season through five games. Lafayette also has tilts against No. 10 Army and No. 20 Colgate coming up on the schedule later this season.