- Gates: Stadium gates will be open two hours before kickoff.
- Please arrive earlier than normal for the kickoff due to increased security measures in tailgating and stadium entrance areas.
- Handicap / disability seating: Wheelchair seating is available on the lower levels of the stadium and upper concourse. Guests needing assistance should contact the Office of Public Safety or the Athletic Ticket Office in advance.
- Restrooms, Concessions: Located throughout the upper/middle and lower concourses
- GoLeopards.com Merchandise Stand: Located at the East End of the middle concourse.
- Children two and older require a game ticket for admission.
- Permitted Items: Small purses, blankets, seat cushions, diaper bags, umbrellas, strollers and video cameras or like items subject to scan or search upon entry.
- Non-Permitted items: Alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans, coolers, outside food, large bags, noise makers, unsportsmanlike banners or signs, clothing containing vulgar language, fireworks, pets, illegal substances or any item deemed by administration as inappropriate.
- Guest services: Event related concerns should be expressed to ushers, athletic administrators, circulating police officers or stadium security officials.
- Allow yourself extra travel time due to heavy traffic as access to campus will be significantly restricted.
- If you have a Markle Parking Deck parking pass, it must be displayed at all times.
- If you are a ticket holder WITHOUT a parking pass, your options are:
- Authorized street parking on College Hill or downtown Easton
- Bushkill Commons (Bushkill and Dertrich Streets)
- Snyder (Third Street) lot
- Sullivan Lane parking deck
- Please do not attempt to park at the Markle Parking Deck, March Field, Hamilton Street or Pierce Street areas that are restricted near campus.
- If you have an oversized vehicle, a bus, including a limo, contact the Public Safety office in advance to arrange for special parking.
- Vehicles cannot remain on the Markle Parking Deck, March Field, Hamilton Street or Pierce Street beyond 11:00 p.m. Friday evening before the game. Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
We ask that you join us in providing a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment without the overconsumption of alcohol. No kegs or large quantity sources of alcohol will be allowed at any time. Fans that do not exercise their tailgating privileges in a responsible manner will be removed from premises and may be arrested.
PURCHASE, CONSUMPTION, POSSESSION OR TRANSPORTATION OF LIQUOR OR MALT OR BREWED BEVERAGES BY A MINOR (Section 6308 of the Pennsylvania Crimes Code (Title 18)
A person commits a summary offense if he/she, being less than 21 years of age, attempts to purchase, purchases, consumes, possesses or knowingly and intentionally transports any liquor or malt or brewed beverages.
LAFAYETTE COLLEGE DOES NOT SANCTION THE CONSUMPTION OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BY UNDERAGE PERSONS; NOR DOES IT SANCTION THE VIOLATION OF FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Lafayette College and the Patriot League promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racial or sexist comments, or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from Fisher Stadium. Thank you for your cooperation and please enjoy the game.