|Parking and Tailgating Information|
Whether you are a part of the Lafayette Leopards family or a fan of the opposition, we intend to provide you with an enjoyable experience during your visit to Lafayette College's Fisher Stadium. The game-day information, parking and tailgating policies below are designed to ensure your safety and comfort. Enjoy the Game!
- Stadium gates open 90 minutes before kickoff.
- For Homecoming, Family Weekend and the Lafayette-Lehigh game, please plan to arrive earlier than normal due to increased security measures in tailgating and stadium entrance areas.
- Handicap / disability seating: Wheelchair seating is available on the lower levels of the stadium and upper concourse. Guests requiring assistance should contact the Office of Public Safety or the Athletic Ticket Office in advance.
- Restrooms, Concessions: Located throughout the upper/middle and lower concourses
- Merchandise Stand: Located at the East End of the middle concourse.
- Children two and older require a game ticket for admission.
- Permitted Items: Small purses, blankets, seat cushions, diaper bags, umbrellas, strollers and video cameras or like items are subject to scan or search upon entry.
- Non-Permitted items: Alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans, coolers, outside food, large bags, noise makers, unsportsmanlike banners or signs, clothing containing vulgar language, fireworks, pets, illegal substances or any item deemed by the administration as inappropriate.
- Only registered Service Animals are permitted at Fisher Stadium.
- Guest services: Event related concerns should be expressed to ushers, athletic administrators, circulating police officers or stadium security officials.
- All seats are reserved; please sit in your designated ticket location.
- Lafayette students are encouraged to sit in Section 7
- Sideline access is only for those with direct responsibility. All others will be asked to provide a credential or be removed to the seating areas.
- See Something? Say Something. Text any concern to 610-442-9980.
- Markle Parking Deck and the Pierce Street lot will open at 9 a.m. and will return to regular use after the conclusion of the game. Allow extra travel time due to heavy traffic as access to campus will be significantly restricted.
- If you have an oversized vehicle, a bus, including a limo, you must contact the Public Safety office in advance to arrange for special campus parking.
- If you have a Markle Parking Deck, March Field, Pierce Street Lot, or Hamilton Street parking pass, it must be displayed at all times.
- Parking Attendants will direct vehicles to the next available spot
- No table set ups in a designated parking space
- Be courteous to others around you
- Occupy the spot behind your car, but not in the passing lane
- If you are a ticket holder WITHOUT a parking pass, please do not attempt to park at the Markle Parking Deck, Hamilton Street or Pierce Street areas that are restricted near campus. Your options are:
- Authorized street parking on College Hill or downtown Easton
- Snyder (Third Street) lot
- Sullivan Lane parking deck
- March Field (when available without pass)
- Please be mindful of the College Hill neighborhood surrounding Fisher Stadium, and respect the private property and the homes of our neighbors. All City of Easton parking regulations are in effect.
- Vehicles cannot remain on the Markle Parking Deck, March Field, Hamilton Street or Pierce Street beyond 11:00 p.m. Friday evening before the game. Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- Please be sure to clean up your Markle Parking Deck tailgate area, and respect the student-athletes, coaches, administrators, event staff and fans around you.
- Parking areas must be cleared two (2) hours after the conclusion of an event that takes place.
- Lafayette College is not liable for loss or damage to any vehicle or its contents and reserves the right to revoke a parking pass without refund at any time for noncompliance with policy.
- We ask that you join us in providing a safe, healthy and enjoyable environment without the overconsumption of alcohol. No kegs or large quantity sources of alcohol will be allowed at any time. Fans that do not exercise their tailgating privileges in a responsible manner will be removed from premises and may be subject to both administrative and criminal sanctions. Be responsible when showing your Lafayette spirit!. Alcohol is not permitted outside of the established parking lot areas. All beverages consumed during the tailgate event must be consumed from cups; no glass containers, cans, funnels or similar devices will be allowed.
- Please respect the needs of others by keeping sidewalks and roadways clear of obstructions for those who use wheelchairs or walk with assistive devices, respect the beauty of the grounds, and follow the directives of our Public Safety Officers and the Events Staff.
- Tailgating ends at kickoff.
- Please be sure to clean up your tailgate area, and respect the student-athletes, coaches, administrators, event staff, Police Officers and fans around you.
PURCHASE, CONSUMPTION, POSSESSION OR TRANSPORTATION OF LIQUOR OR MALT OR BREWED BEVERAGES BY A MINOR (Section 6308 of the Pennsylvania Crimes Code (Title 18)
A person commits a summary offense if he/she, being less than 21 years of age, attempts to purchase, purchases, consumes, possesses or knowingly and intentionally transports any liquor or malt or brewed beverages.
LAFAYETTE COLLEGE DOES NOT SANCTION THE CONSUMPTION OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BY UNDERAGE PERSONS; NOR DOES IT SANCTION THE VIOLATION OF FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
Lafayette College and the Patriot League promote good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches and spectators. We request your cooperation by supporting the participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racial or sexist comments, or other intimidating actions directed at officials, student-athletes, coaches or team representatives will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal from Fisher Stadium.
Thank you for your cooperation and please enjoy game day at Fisher Stadium.