Maroon Club Membership Dues
Maroon Club membership dues are covered one of two ways:
Membership dues benefit each of Lafayette's 23 varsity sports in several ways:
* MAROON CLUB STRENGTH CENTER - The facility was made possible through Maroon Club membership dues as were the renovations in 2002.
* ASSISTANT STRENGTH COACH - Membership dues fund the stipend for the Assistant Strength Coach position which works with each of Lafayette's 23 sports.
* FINANCIAL AID - Membership dues annually provide $50,000 toward the athletic department's financial aid pool.
* NEW VISUAL IDENTITY PROGRAM - Membership dues covered all expenses associated with the creation of the new identity program.
* ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS INTERN - Membership dues fund the stipend for one of the Athletic Communications Assistants who handle all communications (web site, game programs, press releases, game management assistance, etc.) efforts for several sports.
* MAROON CLUB MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION - The Maroon Club membership dues cover administrative expenses for the Maroon Club and the Friends of groups, including the design, printing and postage costs associated with mailing the Maroon Club solicitation brochure, which benefits all sports.
Lafayette Athletics, as a partner in the mission of the College, provides an incredibly effective learning experience for student-athletes through competitive NCAA Division I athletics. Lafayette sponsors 23 varsity sports with more than 600 student-athletes.Mission Statement | Leopard Tradition | Staff Directory | Feedback | Ask the AD
The Lafayette Sports Network (LSN) handles all multimedia elements and advertising sales for athletics at Lafayette College. LSN is the Patriot League leader in delivering high-quality programming worldwide via television, radio, streaming video and satellite.Advertising and Sponsorships | Digital Media | LSN TV & Radio Affiliates